Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Kids Were Here: September | Personal

I am so excited to bring the 4th edition of "The Kids Were Here", a project that a group of Springfield Photographer friends and I are doing as a blog circle this year!  If you missed last month, you can view it here.

I love this quote about the project from one of the original photographers, and think it perfectly describes what we are doing here!
"...It's not really about messes at all, but the stories they tell. It's about traces of childhood I see throughout my home on a daily basis.  It's about the love we share together.  It's about living and being...creating, making, learning and trying.  This project leaves me a beautiful story each month of the reminders that Kids are here now...and the time, well, it's all too fleeting, isn't it?  We all need to embrace these moments and just live them too; because they really are the best moments of life."
-Ginger Unzueta

My sweet boy is very helpful--which includes delivering the silverware from the dishwasher to the drawer- but he can't quite get them in the right spots!
 photo Kidswerehere_0005_zps3906a531.jpg
I opened the lazy suzan to find this!

 photo Kidswerehere_0006_zps135f7288.jpg
...the toys were later transported elsewhere for more play! photo Kidswerehere_0007_zpsad928cdc.jpg


Make sure to check out my friend Kindra's blog here and complete the circle!!
If you want to view the original project by Ketti Photography, who has kindly allowed us to take part, click on the image below.


No comments :

Post a Comment