Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The VZ Family: Springfield Maternity and Newborn Photographer


I have so enjoyed spending some quality time with this lovely family! I am related to this wonderful couple through my sister in law, but haven't gotten to spend much time with either of them until now. I met Lindsay at my baby shower- that sister in law of mine had employed her to make cupcakes and Lindsay stole my heart IMMEDIATELY- the woman can bake! I knew right away that we should be friends, and for so many more reasons- she is sweet, confident, funny, open, and the type of person that you feel like you have known for a long time immediately. Meet Lindsay:

 photo Bstomp_0022.jpg

It wasn't until our first photo shoot that I got to meet Lindsay's Nathan, and he is a perfect compliment to her. A bit more reserved than she, very steady and grounding, they operate as a perfect team. And my favorite part? He looks at her with complete adoration in every glance.

 photo Bstomp_0023.jpg photo Bstomp_0024.jpg

There is a lot of love here…

 photo Bstomp_0019_zps82581101.jpg
 photo Bstomp_0018_zpsddedc0e1.jpg

Lindsay and Nathan are one of those very impressive couples who are waiting until he or she joins them to find out HE or SHE...I am very impressed by this, I didn't have the patience! 

 photo Bstomp_0014_zpsb8c3307a.jpg

And then a little over a month later, SHE came! Meet sweet Addison. 

 photo Bstomp_0009_zps28994032.jpg

She has this beautiful full fluffy head of brown hair that is getting lighter as it grows- it’s adorable!

 photo Bstomp_0007_zps08ad0081.jpg

There really is something endlessly sweet about seeing a dad with his new little baby girl.

 photo 2013-04-03_0001.jpg

While I was there, little Addison just wanted to be held and held, but was so content in her parent’s arms! They are a perfect team already! Beautiful Van Zele family, I cannot wait to watch sweet Addison grow up and see you two as parents- what a wonderful adventure! Congrats!

 photo Bstomp_0010_zpsb28111bc.jpg

                                                

2 comments :

  1. So professional...and such great shots! Way proud of you sweet friend!! Much love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Just saw this- thanks for the sweet message!! Much love back.

    ReplyDelete