Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!!

When I began falling in love with photography, it was all about capturing moments....the fleeting moments of my newborn-turned-toddler in the blink of an eye, the moments of my family members getting to know him.  I loved photography long before I became a mother and was always fascinated by the relationships between people (and places) and how photography could capture them, and conjure up an emotion in me years later from that single moment.  After being trusted by these (and more) wonderful clients over the past year and a half to capture their moments and relationships, I am as in love with photography as ever, and even more sure of it's importance.  
Mothers: I have been so honored to learn little bits and pieces of motherhood from you each while working with you.  You are patient, kind, beautiful, fearless, and courageous women who run after and tickle and kiss your babies with such great love and tenderness!  You make them giggle endlessly, hug them a million times, and stop at nothing for a smile.  I am learning as I go about how hard motherhood is, and getting to capture the joy in it for each of you is one of my greatest blessings!!  I only got to share one of these sets yesterday on facebook, and am so thrilled to show more here. Mothers--I thank you and celebrate you! I hope yesterday (and every day) you felt as cherished, honored, and special as you should!

 photo MothersDay_0002_zps61ef7da5.jpg
 photo MothersDay_0001_zpse098b7d9.jpg
And of course, I would be remiss not to send a huge thank you to the 2 who have made me a mom! I am so very grateful!
 photo MothersDay_0003_zps5bbb6e23.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment